Media Training for Attorneys
Attorneys learn how to be more comfortable, confident, and in control during media interviews.
Description: Attorney Media Training is slightly different than our traditional media training program. As an attorney you might be looking to include media interviews as a form of marketing. You also might be interested in being a commentator or cable news contributor. Whatever your goal, we give you the tools to get it done effectively. This Attorney Media Training Workshop will give you the secrets on looking and sounding better on camera. You’ll learn to actually feel better during the interview process so that you come off confident and most importantly, competent. Our unique Message, Answer, and Sound Bite systems are easy to learn and master. This media training program will give you all the tools you need to create a polished media image.
How You Will Benefit From Our Attorney Media Training Program:
- Learn how to effectively promote your own brand
- Be seen as an expert in your field
- Have more control during interviews
- Never be misquoted
- Reduce prep time
- Feel prepared for any question
- Look, sound, and feel great during interviews
- Create action or sales from media interviews
What We Will Cover:
- Specific drills attorneys might face in interviews
- How to look and sound like an expert
- How to feel comfortable and confident
- A system to to be prepared for any question
- Easily organize and remember your media messages
- Create irresistible sound bites and quotes
- Be ready for crisis and opportunity situations
Who Should Attend: This course is for attorneys who know they would benefit from improved media training skills. We have worked with many individual lawyers and firms over the years, as well as put on a number of specialized programs just for the legal sector. If you would like to know how we can help you or your firm, reach out to us by phone or email.