Media Training for Nonprofits
Nonprofit representatives can learn how to be more comfortable, confident and in control during media interviews.
Nonprofit Media Training is a specialized type of media training program. If you are a part of a nonprofit, you have a special set of needs. You might be a spokesperson or
representative of your organization. If so, you need to represent your nonprofit in a way shows what the organization stands for.
This Nonprofits Media Training Workshop will give you the secrets on looking and sounding better. If nervousness or confidence
are an issue, you will learn methods that help you not only look and sound better, but to feel better during the process. Our unique Message System, Answer System, and Sound Bite systems are easy to learn and master. This media training program will give you all the tools you need to create the results you are after. Reach out to find out about how we can customize our program around your specific needs.looking to include media interviews as a form of your marketing. You might be designated as the spokesperson for your organization. Whatever your goal is, we can give you the tools to get it done effectively.
How You Will Benefit From Our Nonprofit Media Training Program:
• Learn how to effectively promote your Nonprofit
• Be seen as an expert in your field
• Have more control during interviews
• Never be misquoted
• Reduce prep time
• Feel prepared for any question
• Look, sound, and feel great during interviews
• Create action or sales from media interviews
What We Will Cover:• Specific drills nonprofits might face in interviews
• How to look and sound like an expert
• How to feel comfortable and confident
• A system to to be prepared for any question
• Easily organize and remember your media messages
• Create irresistible sound bites and quotes
• Be ready for crisis and opportunity situations
Who Should Attend: This course is for nonprofit representatives who know they would benefit from improved media training skills. We have worked with
many nonprofits over the years and put on a number of specialized programs just for this sector. If you would like to know how we can help you or your organization, reach out to us by phone or email.