Crisis Media Training and Readiness Prep
You’ll Learn How To:
» Be Ready before a Crisis Strikes
» Have the Systems to Deal With the Toughest of Media Situations
» Convey Facts While Maintaining Grace Under Fire
» Manage Brand Reputation
Don’t Wait for a Crisis to Prepare?
Crisis Media Training is best done long before a crisis strikes. Unfortunately, many companies and organizations fail to recognize the reasons to prepare ahead of time.
The effect of a crisis on a business can result in:
- Lost revenue
- Lost jobs / firings
- Brand tarnishing
- Long-term press hostility
- Long-term public hostility
- Extended social media fallout
Remember the idiom “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure”?
While a crisis is often unexpected, preparation means turning crisis into opportunity. Spokespersons need to be able to:
- Quickly retain many media messages
- Deliver those messages succinctly
- Be in control of their words
- Stay on message
- Prepare and rehearse quickly and effectively
- Know how to deal with questions they don’t know the answer to
- Convey heart and humanity
We can help you prepare before or after a crisis.
Let us customize a program around your needs. Be in control of the story before it controls you.
Call or email us today to hear how we can help you specifically.