Be prepared for media attention when crisis strikes.
Crisis Media Training is slightly different than our traditional media training program. If you are a spokesperson or think that you might be called on to speak during a crisis, you have a special set of needs. When a crisis strikes, you must be able to get your crisis message points in order, and be able to deliver with authority and humanity. Whatever your goal is, we can give you the tools to get it done effectively.
This Crisis Media Training program or workshop will give you the secrets on looking and sounding better. If nervousness or confidence are an issue, you will learn methods that help you not only look and sound better, but to feel better during the process. Our unique Message System, Answer System, and Sound Bite systems are easy to learn and master. This crisis media training program will give you all the tools you need to create the results you are after. Reach out to find out about how we can customize our program around your specific needs.
How You Will Benefit From Our Crisis Media Training Program:
• Deal with crisis and display leadership and humanity
• Have more control during crisis interviews
• Never be misquoted
• Reduce prep time
• Feel prepared for any question
• Look, sound, and feel great during interviews
• Create action or sales from media interviews
What We Will Cover:
• Specific drills during a crisis you might face in a media interview
• How to look and sound like a leader
• How to feel comfortable and confident
• A system to to be prepared for any question
• Easily organize and remember your media messages
• Create irresistible sound bites and quotes
• Be ready for crisis and opportunity situations
Who Should Attend:
This course is for spokespeople and those who might be called on to speak to media in a time of crisis. We have worked with many who face crisis over the years and put on a number of specialized programs just for this sector. If you would like to know how we can help you or your firm, reach out to us by phone or email.