This presentation training program is far different than most. Most presentation training workshops focus on a block of time, a class, or consult delivered, and then, the process is over. We have found that our clients have real outcomes they are trying to create. That could be closing more deals. It could be creating a desired action from employees. It could just be looking and feeling more comfortable and confident. Whatever your desired result, our presentation training program is designed to chart the path.
Everything we do comes with a full year of trainer access,
videos, audios, and other accountability pieces so you can focus on results and not on just on training.
This program will give you all the tools you need for giving a presentation or speech. This presentation training workshop will give you the secrets on looking and sounding better. If nervousness or confidence are an issue, you will learn methods that help you not only look and sound better, but to feel better during the process. Our unique Message System, Story Creation System, and PowerPoint / peripheral techniques are easy to learn and master. This presentation training program will give you all the tools you need to create the results you are after. Reach out to find out about how we can customize our program around your specific needs and to get a sense of pricing.
We specialize in tailoring our presentation training to each individual or group need. Everyone has varying stages of presentation experience.
We help you define your ideal outcomes, then build the path to get there
GET A QUICK QUOTE
Reach out for a proposal or More Information
Presentation Training Workshop
- Have control during presentations (including pitch presentations and sales presentations)
- Look more confident
- Sound more confident
- Feel comfortable in front of small or large groups
- Never feel unprepared
- Reduce prep time
- Be prepared for hard questions or questions irrelevant to your message
- Design stories and examples that connect with your audience
- Look like a leader or an expert
- Tell client stories that inspire and move the process forward
- Create more audience action
- Close more sales
- Be ready for any speaking situation
- Measure R.O.P. (Return on Presentations)
WHAT YOU LEARN
- Captivate before you even speak
- Hook your audience in the first 7 seconds
- Master body language & voice inflection
- Use PowerPoint and peripheral elements to
enhance, not destroy, your presentation effectiveness
- Reduce nervousness, Improve confidence
- Control the room
- Handle any question that comes your way
- Create a “road map” to keep you on track (no unnecessary memorizing.)
- Rehearse in less time with more results
- Never feel unprepared
- Create powerful openings and closings
- Learn the best ways to present quickly and succinctly
- Create more definable actions from those you speak to
HEAR FROM ONE OF OUR PAST CLIENT
While we don’t say that you should throw your PowerPoint deck away, we do give you techniques to become more interesting, persuasive, and memorable. This client felt his presentation could be done without PowerPoint.
Where is the Return on Investment?
This is a question you absolutely should be asking yourself. Let’s face it, in addition to the money, your time is one of the biggest investments you make. You need to see a return on time and money spent on a presentation program. The attention to this area has helped our business grow and created a win-win relationship with out past clients. We help you to see the return or result you are after and build a path toward it.
Who Should Attend:
This course is for those who know they would benefit from improved presentation training skills. We have worked with CEOs, business executives, diplomats, and business owners. If you would like to know which option is your best solution, reach out to us by phone or email.
What We Will Cover:
- Preparation on how to look and sound like an expert
- Feeling comfortable and confident
- A system to be prepared for your specific situations
- Easily organize and remember your speech
- Create PowerPoint Presentations that don’t bore or drain the life out of your speech
- Become more interesting, more memorable, and create more desired actions