Executives can learn how to be more comfortable, confident and in control during media interviews.
Executive Media Training is slightly different than our traditional media training program. If you are an executive, you have a special set of needs. While the word “executive” has broad implications, we understand that this means you are a high level officer of your company. As a representative, your words could have an effect on that organizations reputation. We can help you to say what you want, and be in control. Whatever your goal is, we can give you the tools to get it done effectively.
This Executive Media Training Workshop will give you the secrets on looking and sounding better. If nervousness or confidence are an issue, you will learn methods that help you not only look and sound better, but to feel better during the process. Our unique Message System, Answer System, and Sound Bite systems are easy to learn and master. This Executive Media Training program will give you all the tools you need to create the results you are after. Reach out to find out about how we can customize our program around your specific needs.
How You Will Benefit From Our Executive Media Training Program:
• Learn how to effectively represent your brand or company
• Be seen as an expert in your field
• Have more control during interviews
• Never be misquoted
• Reduce prep time
• Feel prepared for any question
• Look, sound, and feel great during interviews
• Create action or sales from media interviews
What We Will Cover:
• Specific drills executives might face in interviews
• How to look and sound like an expert
• How to feel comfortable and confident
• A system to to be prepared for any question
• Easily organize and remember your media messages
• Create irresistible sound bites and quotes
• Be ready for crisis and opportunity situations
Who Should Attend:
This course is for executives who know they would benefit from improved media training skills. We have worked with many executives over the years and put on a number of specialized programs just for this sector. If you would like to know how we can help you or your organization, reach out to us by phone or email.