Media Training for Experts
Learn how to look and sound the part as an expert during media interviews.
This expert level Media Training is slightly different than our traditional media training program. If you are an expert, you have a special set of needs. You might be looking to include media interviews as a form of your marketing. You might be interested in being commentator or contributor to cable news. Whatever you goal is, we can give you the tools to get it done effectively.
This Media Training for Experts Workshop will give you the secrets on looking and sounding better. If looking like the leader that you are is something you want to work on, you will learn methods that help you not only look and sound better, but to feel better during the process. Our unique Message System, Answer System, and Sound Bite systems are easy to learn and master. This Media Training for Experts program will give you all the tools you need to create the results you are after. Reach out to find out about how we can customize our program around your specific needs.
How You Will Benefit From Our Media Training for Experts Program:
• Convey leadership and authority
• Be seen as an expert in your field
• Have more control during interviews
• Never be misquoted
• Reduce prep time
• Feel prepared for any question
• Look, sound, and feel great during interviews
• Create action or sales from media interviews
What We Will Cover:
• Specific drills and questions experts might face in interviews
• How to look and sound like an expert
• How to feel comfortable and confident
• A system to be prepared for any question
• Easily organize and remember your media messages
• Create irresistible sound bites and quotes
• Be ready to build on and create opportunity situations
Who Should Attend:
This course is for experts who know they would benefit from improved media training skills. We have worked with many experts over the years and put on a number of specialized programs just for this group. If you would like to know how we can help you, reach out to us by phone or email.