for Health and Beauty
Health & Beauty experts can learn how to be more comfortable, confident and in control during media interviews.
Health & Beauty Media Training is slightly different than our traditional media training program. If you are a health and beauty expert, you have a special set of needs. You might be looking to include media interviews as a form of your marketing. You might be the spokesperson for your brand. Whatever your goal is, we can give you the tools to get it done effectively.
This Health & Beauty Media Training Workshop will give you the secrets on looking and sounding better. If nervousness or confidence are an issue, you will learn methods that help you not only look and sound better, but to feel better during the process. Our unique Message System, Answer System, and Sound Bite systems are easy to learn and master. This media training program will give you all the tools you need to create the results you are after. Reach out to find out about how we can customize our program around your specific needs.
How You Will Benefit From Our Health & Beauty Media Training Program:
• Learn how to effectively promote your brand
• Be seen as an expert in your field
• Have more control during interviews
• Never be misquoted
• Reduce prep time
• Feel prepared for any question
• Look, sound, and feel great during interviews
• Create action or sales from media interviews
What We Will Cover:
• Specific drills health & beauty experts might face in interviews
• How to do a product demo
• How to look and sound like an expert
• How to feel comfortable and confident
• A system to to be prepared for any question
• Easily organize and remember your media messages
• Create irresistible sound bites and quotes
• Be ready for crisis and opportunity situations
Who Should Attend:
This course is for health and beauty experts who know they would benefit from improved media training skills. We have worked with many health and beauty leaders over the years and put on a number of specialized programs just for this sector. If you would like to know how we can help you or your firm, reach out to us by phone or email.