Those from different countries and backgrounds can learn how to be more comfortable, confident and in control during media interviews.
International Media Training is slightly different than our traditional media training program. If you are planning to doing interviews out of your country of origin or in a different language, you have a special set of needs. You might be called upon to be a spokesperson representing and organization or representing yourself. Whatever your goal is, we can give you the tools to get it done effectively.
This is a program we have conducted for the United Nations as well as Fortune 500 companies.
This International Media Training Workshop will give you the secrets on looking, sounding and feeling better regardless of cultural barriers. If you are worried about communicating even with an accent, we can help. If nervousness or confidence are an issue, you will learn methods that help you not only look and sound better, but to feel better during the process. Our unique Message System, Answer System, and Sound Bite systems are easy to learn and master. This International Media Training program will give you all the tools you need to create the results you are after. Reach out to find out about how we can customize our program around your specific needs.
How You Will Benefit From Our International Media Training Program:
• Learn how to look and sound your best, even in another country or language
• Be seen as an expert
• Have more control during interviews
• Never be misquoted
• Reduce prep time
• Feel prepared for any question
• Create action and outcomes from media interviews
What We Will Cover:
• Specific drills international interviewees might face
• How to convey your message with an accent or language barrier
• How to look and sound like an expert
• How to feel comfortable and confident
• A system to to be prepared for any question
• Easily organize and remember your media messages
• Create irresistible sound bites and quotes
• Be ready for crisis and opportunity situations
Who Should Attend:
This course is for international spokespeople who know they would benefit from improved media training skills. We have worked with many international clients over the years and put on a number of specialized programs just for the United Nations as well as international executives from Fortune 500 companies. If you would like to know how we can help you or your organization, reach out to us by phone or email.