Spokespeople can learn how to be more comfortable, confident and in control during media interviews. But, what is most important? Getting in your plug(s) and brand mention(s) in an authentic way… and drive the audience to take action (go to your web site, but the product, go to an event.) We can show you how.
Media Training for Spokespeople is slightly different than our traditional media training program. If you are an spokesperson, you have a special set of needs. You are the representative of your brand. You need to learn the right mix of entertaining, informing, and driving attention (selling or promoting.) Whatever your goal is, we can give you the tools to get it done effectively.
This Spokesperson Media Training Workshop will give you the secrets on looking and sounding your best. If nervousness or confidence are an issue, you will learn methods that help you not only look and sound better, but to feel better during the process. Our unique Message System, Answer System, and Sound Bite systems are easy to learn and master. This spokesperson media training program will give you all the tools you need to create the results you are after. Reach out to find out about how we can customize our program around your specific needs.
How You Will Benefit From Our Spokesperson Media Training Program:
• Learn how to effectively promote your brand
• Be seen as an expert
• Have more control during interviews
• Never be misquoted
• Reduce prep time
• Feel prepared for any question
• Look, sound, and feel great during interviews
• Create action or sales from media interviews
• Create more web traffic and higher quality brand mentions in interviews
What We Will Cover:
• Specific situational drills spokespeople might face in interviews
• How to look and sound like an expert
• How to feel comfortable and confident
• Learn our Plug Without Plugging technique
• A system to to be prepared for any question
• Easily organize and remember your media messages
• Create irresistible sound bites and quotes
• Be ready for crisis and opportunity situations
Who Should Attend:
This course is for spokespeople who know they would benefit from improved media training skills or would like to drive more audience members towards action. We have worked with many spokespeople over the years and put on a number of specialized programs just for this specific group. If you would like to know how we can help you or your organization, reach out to us by phone or email.