Luxury experts and execs can learn how to be more brand consistent, comfortable, confident and in control during media interviews, and . . . get across the right messages on Luxury to your audience.
Luxury Media Training is slightly different than our traditional media training program. For these programs, we included a deeper level of R&D on our part so we can truly understand your brand and your clients or customers. If you are a representative of a luxury brand, you have a special set of needs. You might be looking to include media interviews as a form of your marketing. You might be the spokesperson for your brand. Whatever your goal is, we can give you the tools to get it done effectively.
This Media Training for the Luxury Sector Workshop or consulting program will give you the secrets on looking and sounding like someone who matches your brand. If nervousness or confidence are an issue, you will learn methods that help you not only look and sound better, but to feel better during the process. Our unique Message System, Answer System, and Sound Bite systems are easy to learn and master. This luxury media training program will give you all the tools you need to create the results you are after. Reach out to find out about how we can customize our program around your specific needs.
How You Will Benefit From Our Media Training for the Luxury Sector Program:
• Learn how to promote your own brand in a way fitting of that brand
• Be seen as an expert in your field
• Have more control during interviews
• Never be misquoted
• Reduce prep time
• Feel prepared for any question
• Look, sound, and feel great during interviews
• Create action or sales from media interviews
What We Will Cover:
• Specific drills those featured in luxury stories might face in interviews
• How to look and sound like an expert
• How to feel comfortable and confident
• A system to to be prepared for any question
• Easily organize and remember your media messages
• Create irresistible sound bites and quotes
• Be ready for crisis and opportunity situations
Who Should Attend:
This course is for those who work in the luxury sector, who know they would benefit from improved media training skills. We have worked with many luxury clients over the years and put on a number of specialized programs just for this group. If you would like to know how we can help you or your organization, reach out to us by phone or email.